Applying Eyelash Extensions
... the procedure of applying eyelash extensions is painless, very comfortable and relaxing.
What you should do before your lash appointment:
- Remove all eye makeup and clean your Lashes with mild, oil free cleanser.
- Do not use oil based makeup removers to clean your Lashes prior to the application.
- Do not put on any mascara. We don't want to spend time cleaning your Lashes. We'd rather spend time working on perfecting your Lashes.
- If you are a contact lens wearer, please remove contact lenses and wear glasses to your appointment, or bring a lens case and remove them when you arrive at your appointment.
- Plan to set aside up to 2 hours for your appointment. Bring your own iPod or favorite music if you like.
Eyelash Extensions require professional application by a XXL Lashes trained Professional. A state of the art technique is used to apply one lash at a time on to your natural lash.
To maintain their fullness we recommend touch ups every 3-4 weeks.
XXL Lashes can be removed easily and painlessly at any time by a Professional using a debonder, a special removal fluid.